Trash cans are one of the necessities of daily life. Whether the trash cans are used reasonably or not will affect our health. How to use the trash can correctly will also affect people's quality of life.
There are many household garbage bins on the market today that are not large in size, including plastic, stainless steel, covered and uncovered. When choosing, you should pay attention to the following points:
1) As a trash can for household use, it is best to choose a trash can made of stainless steel or bamboo weaving, which is easy to clean and the material is not polluted. At present, there are many unscrupulous merchants who add unknown substances in the process of producing plastic trash cans, which may have radioactive effects on health and pose health risks. Those who buy plastic try to choose big brands.
2) Secondly, try to buy stainless steel pedal trash can, so that it is convenient to clean the indoor environment and will not emit peculiar smells. For example, in the kitchen, a garbage can without a lid not only makes the unpleasant smell disturb your appetite, but also may be infected by the garbage when cooking.
3) Choose a small metal trash bin: It is best to clean up household garbage every day, especially the garbage in the bathroom should be careful not to store it for a long time. Most of the bathrooms are damp and dark, and bacteria are easy to multiply. Therefore, it is best to choose a small metal trash bin and change it every day.
There are many sizes of household garbage bins, and different styles of trash cans on the market have different sizes.
General household garbage bins are 21x30cm, 24x27cm, 23x25cm, 23x29cm, 25x40cm, 29x39cm, 46x75cm, 65x75cm, and also have capacity: 4L, 6L, 8L, etc.
1) We cannot live without trash cans, so what problems do we need to pay attention to when using trash cans? First of all, we know that trash cans are one of the necessities of daily life. Whether the trash cans are used reasonably will affect the to our health problems. Not using household garbage bins will also affect people's quality of life.
2) The materials of household garbage bins on the market include stainless steel, bamboo weaving, plastic, etc. However, due to the unknown source of some plastic materials, if they are not handled properly, it may also contain harmful volatile substances or radioactive substances, which will affect people's health, so it is best to choose a trash can made of bamboo or metal trash bin with lid, because this trash can is easy to clean and the material is non-polluting.
3) It is recommended that your household garbage bins can be cleaned every day. Pay special attention to the fact that most of the bathrooms are damp and dark, and bacteria are prone to multiply a large number of bacteria. Therefore, it is best to choose a slightly smaller trash can and change it every day.
Some people may be used to covering the trash can with a garbage bag, which is convenient for both throwing garbage and cleaning the trash can. Although this is convenient, it is not environmentally friendly. It is recommended that you use less garbage bags, and clean the garbage can after every time you empty the garbage. When you are cleaning, be sure to use a brush to clean the gaps, so as to keep the household garbage bins clean and hygienic.